I offer you as a vocal instructor a technique that will strengthen your voice, expression and artistry. Also, I believe in training the complete musician through a musicianship/ sightsinging/ music theory sequence.
I offer you as a piano instructor a solid beginner’s/ intermediate technique that will guide you through the first 2-4 years of study.
My goal is to give students the skills that will assist in a lifetime of music making at the level desired by the student (novice, pre-professional, or young professional path).
Where I Teach:
- Orange County School of the Arts, Classical Voice Conservatory (aka "O-sha")
- Junior Chamber Music
- En Pointe Dance Studio (Summer Music Workshop, Music for Dancers)
- Studio Agreement
- Pinterest Studio Board
- STUDIO SCHEDULE
- OCSA Classical Voice
- Music for Little Mozarts (ages 4-6 program)
- OCSA: Community Classes grades 4-12
- Petrucci public domain library
- Find a Music School (College)
- Free and Downloadable Sheet Music
- Sheet Music Plus
- Healthy Singing Tips
- Musical Mind - Ear Training